Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 13:55:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mLWmomovU4R1x;sid=mLWmomovU4R1x;mta=mx2.tb;d=20221022;t=225533[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Suddenly everything will turn out for us,.,
From: Lang Lundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:36:16 +0200

Hi,!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alvinni!!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and interesting..
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman..,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation!!
Honestly, I want to meet present man for serious relationships and family in the future,,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.,!
I would like to to meet you...
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,..
Please be open with me..,
I am completely open to you,.,
Ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life..,
Best regards, Alvinni.,!