Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 13:55:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I dream that we purr each other's words about love
From: Farhiya Eidem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:36:01 +0200

Hello.!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Yulia,,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting!..
I am a very naughty, kind and light-emitting girl,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from all this!,
Actually, I want to find serious man for stable relationships and family in the future!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,
I am burning with desire to meet you,,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.!,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,.
Please be open with me,.!
I am completely open to you,!.
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life.!.
Have a nice time, Yulia.