Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 13:31:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused
    to talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx114) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=boxbg.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to artexmedical.com[52.71.57.184]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: My love is something long
From: Skye Vonaskova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:37:00 +0200

Good afternoon.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Olivia!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and exciting!!
I am a very crazy, kind and bright girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!,
Actually, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!..
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship..!
I really want to to meet you,..
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual!..
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.,,
You can be absolutely open with me..
I am completely open to you,,.
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life..!
Have a nice time, Olivia!!