Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:55:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] refused to talk
    to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: my new friend ,.!
From: Hailey Bargeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:37:14 +0200

Aloha,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Lary,.,
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting.,!
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!.
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from lonely,,.
Truth be told, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship.,.
I would like to get to know you better,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
Please be honest with me,,.
I am completely honest with you,!
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life!.
Good luck, Lary!!