Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:55:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mKajolnr54R1x;sid=mKajolnr54R1x;mta=mx2.tb;d=20221022;t=215533[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mail.securstar.com[46.4.128.89] said: 450 4.7.1
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .Smile on face
From: Harlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:37:13 +0200

Good day!.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,,
Probably, you are surprised!.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact.,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,
I will tell pair of words about a little!!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..
I I am free from relations,!
But I I do not long in this occasion,..
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life,,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,,.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly!!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..,
Also if you do not accept distance.,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.,
Good luck, your new friend!,,