Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:55:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to hotmaill.com[65.55.5.14]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Cake,,,
From: Serafina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:05 +0200

Ciao my new friend,!
Wish you excellent mood.!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,!,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship...
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!..
Plucked up courage and write you letter,,
If you are true not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.,
To do this send me a reply message!..
My image you will find attached to this message,.,
My name is Oleksiny..
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness.!,
Now I'm doing it.,!
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!..
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship!.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.!,
Good luck!!