Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:55:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host vip-mail-mx-gateway.terra.com[208.84.244.39] refused to
    talk to me: 554 mail-cmgw-in01-mia.tpn.terra.com
    mail-cmgw-in01-mia.tpn.terra.com 5.7.1 Service unavailable; cannot find
    your hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I need you real
From: Nedbalekova Sherida <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:15 +0200

Hi there my friend.!.
I want to wish you excellent mood.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,!.
Plucked up courage and write you message,,,
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication..,
To do this reply to my letter.,!
My picture you will find attached to this message!
My name is Olenika.,,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,,!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness,,.
And so I'm doing it!..
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo.!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience,..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!,
Answer me only if you need stable relationship!,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.,.
Good luck.,.