Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:55:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk
    to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx003) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: ,. Sweet girl
From: Bozena <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:05 +0200

Hi there my friend,
Wish you good mood,,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.!
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.
To do this reply to my letter!!
My image you will find attached to this message.
My name is Alekca!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness.,.
And so I'm doing it,,,
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,!,
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship!..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.!.
Good luck.!