Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:53:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mJUwovP8d0MxJ;sid=mJUwovP8d0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221022;t=204530[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to turbomail.com[96.126.123.244]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: !..Soul screams wait a minute
From: Thorstensen Siena <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:14 +0200

Aloha,.!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,,
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.,,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter...
I will write about myself a little,!,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,.!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue!..
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,,
I there is with whom in relations,,,
But I I do not long in this occasion.,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream!!
I think, that distance for you has no value..!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!,,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,..
Please, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!
Also if you are confused with distance.!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!.
Best regards, your new friend,,!