Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-biz.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host amx.xworks.net[31.25.48.98] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Romance...
From: Saara Tveit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:41:21 +0200

Hello there.,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Anastasia,!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and positive!.
I am a very naughty, kind and bright girl.,.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from this life situation,!
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!.
I really want to get to know you better..!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,
You can be absolutely open with me..
I am completely open to you.,!
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life.!
Best regards, Anastasia,!.