Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:00:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin021.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: You are so caring and gentle,,,
From: Miranda Lokhorst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:41:21 +0200

Salut.,.
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised.,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact,,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,..
I will write about myself a little,,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,.!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.
I have no man.
But I I do not long in this occasion..,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!.
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet..,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!,
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you do not accept distance..,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,!
Best regards, your new friend!