Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:55:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: To meet a man for serious relationship
From: Merja <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:40:07 +0200

Kind time of days.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Luda.
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and exciting,!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl..,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from all this!..
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship,..
I am burning with desire to meet you,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual..!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!,,
Please be honest with me,.!
I am completely honest with you!.
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life!
Have a nice time, Luda!!