Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:55:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: loneliness unbearable .,.
From: Pansy Baas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:39:47 +0200

Hiya my new friend...
I want to wish you sunny mood!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,.
Plucked up courage and write this message,!.
If you are really free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this send me a reply message..
My photo you will find attachment to this letter!..
My name is Innochka.,.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!!
Now I'm doing it.!,
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Answer me only if you need strong relationship!..
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience..!
Good luck,!,