Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:53:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[206.152.134.65]
    refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.70] refused to
    talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to hotmal.com[20.84.181.62]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: Do not give me stars from high heavens
From: Nadelina Grunwald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:39:47 +0200

Hello,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Mariya,,!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and interesting!!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl..,
But me now lonely and I tired from lonely,!
Truth be told, I dream meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship.!.
I am burning with desire to meet you,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!,,
You can be absolutely open with me,,.
I am completely honest with you,,
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life..!
Have a nice time, Mariya..!