Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin023.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-021.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

Subject: more gentle than clouds ..,
From: Yanaika <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 17:41:36 +0200

Hiya.,!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Kse,!.
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting!,
I am a very crazy, soft and positive girl,,,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from all this!.
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for present relationships and family in the future!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!,
I really want to to meet you!,,
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual.!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you!..
Ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life!
Good luck, Kse.,