Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 08:55:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .., How was your day
From: Joasia Valberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 17:40:25 +0200

Hi my new friend!!
Wish you good mood!!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency.,!
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,,!
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!!
To do this reply to my letter.,!
My picture you will find attachment to this message,.!
My name is Aleksandrina.!.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness,,,
Today I'm doing it!..
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message...
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.!,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the concern,.!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship.,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,
Bye-bye..!