Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:00:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Positive communication
From: Barbosa Kyona <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:44:10 +0200

Hi there,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name Di,,,
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and exciting,!.
I am a very funny, soft and light-emitting girl!,
But me now lonely and I very tired from lonely..!
Honestly, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,,,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship,,
I really want to to meet you..
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual...
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,,
I am completely honest with you,.,
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life!,
Good luck, Di,!