Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin007.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: High fight, you're beautiful I want to get to know you better.!,
From: Amia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:44:31 +0200

Hello-hello my new friend,,
Wish you sunny mood,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.!.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency..!
Collected my thoughts and write this message,,!
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.
To do this send me a reply message..!
My picture you will find sent to this message,,.
My name Alvinni,..
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,.,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.,
Today I'm doing it,!.
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the concern!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!..
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship,.!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!,
Have a nice time,.!