Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:00:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-001.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ...Bonds of fate
From: Kaja <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:44:31 +0200

Good morning..,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,,
Possibly, it surprises you.,.
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,,.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!,
I have no man.!
But I do not despair.,!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!
I think, that distance for you not the problem.,!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly!..
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are confused with distance,.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..
Have a nice time, your new friend,.