Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 06:06:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin026.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to ovi.com[131.228.17.59]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: Enjoy your feelings
From: Kailee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:37 +0200

Hi.,.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised,.!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact!!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.
I will tell pair of words about a little.!.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide!,,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!.
I have no man,!
But I do not despair!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,,
I hope, that distance for you has no value.,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!
Also if you do not accept distance..!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,
Have a nice time, your new friend,!