Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 06:05:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !You are in my heart
From: Sienna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:37 +0200

Good day..,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,,
Possibly, it surprises you.!.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!..
I will write about myself a little,..
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.!.
the lonely girl,!,
But I do not despair,!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half...
I hope, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time...
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!.
Good luck, your new friend...