Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 06:05:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx004) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Sunny my
From: Ludwika <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:42 +0200

Hey,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Lenok..!
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive!!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman,..
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely,,
Actually, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I really want to get to know you better.,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!
Please be honest with me!.
I am completely honest with you...
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about everything in my life.,!
Good luck, Lenok.,!