Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 06:05:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mail.telia.com[81.236.60.210] while
    performing the HELO handshake

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love is something more .!,
From: Alivia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:44 +0200

Welcome,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Lolitty...
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and exciting,..
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman,!
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from this life situation!.
Truth be told, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I would like to get to know you better!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you..
You can be absolutely honest with me.,!
I am completely open to you,!,
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life,,,
Have a nice time, Lolitty,!.