Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:06:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-008.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: connect to nepeanoutreach.com[38.63.221.79]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: .!, Beautiful breasts
From: Dream Holtan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:55 +0200

Kind time of days!,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Yanka.,!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting!,
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman..,
But me now very lonely and I tired from all this!,,
Actually, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,!
I really want to get to know you better,!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!
Please be honest with me..!
I am completely honest with you,,,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life..,
Have a nice time, Yanka,!.