Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:05:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin015.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: we'll be together Now ,.
From: Maryama <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:54 +0200

Hey!..
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alisa,.!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and positive,,!
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman.!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation!!
Honestly, I dream find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better..!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,.
You can be absolutely honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you,!
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life!
Best regards, Alisa..