Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:05:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You HAVE such a beautiful photo
From: Sumaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:55 +0200

Hello!,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Mashulia.!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and exciting.,.
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl..,
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this.,,
Honestly, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!.
I really want to to meet you.,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely open to you!
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life...
Good luck, Mashulia.,!