Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:05:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin022.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You can find a way out of any situation
From: Beaule Estrella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:41 +0200

Aloha my new friend.!
I want to wish you good mood.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing..,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!,
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,!.
Collected my thoughts and write this message.!,
If you are really free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,!.
To do this send me an answer!!
My image you will find sent to this message..
My name Lada,.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,,!
Today I'm doing it!!
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box...
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,,!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.,
Bye-bye,!.