Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:05:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-018.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Positive minutes of communication
From: Kinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:54 +0200

Salut.,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Milochka.!
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and interesting.,.
I am a very naughty, soft and bright woman!.
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this.!,
Honestly, I dream meet present man for serious relationships and family in the future.!.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.,
I would like to get to know you better.!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.!,
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely open to you.,
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life!,,
Have a nice time, Milochka,..