Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:05:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host dhmx02.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx105) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .,! Love nectar
From: Lampron Nyah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:41 +0200

Kind time of days,.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Katrina,!,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive,!,
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman,,
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this,.,
Actually, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship..
I really want to to meet you!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!.
Please be open with me!,
I am completely honest with you,,!
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life!,
Have a nice time, Katrina.!,