Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 03:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mBSconMPTe2FM;sid=mBSconMPTe2FM;mta=mx3.tb;d=20221022;t=121034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,.. And you happen to have my happiness there?
From: Jeannine Leonardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:51:56 +0200

Kind time of days,,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Svetlanna..,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive.,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting girl,.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely.,
Actually, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.,,
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship..
I really want to get to know you better..
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you..,
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about my life,!,
Have a nice time, Svetlanna!!