Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 02:05:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: We with you will become couple of the year
From: Gottshall Ulpu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:46:41 +0200

Ardent hello,,,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Probably, you are surprised!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter...
I will write about myself a little...
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide.,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!!
I I am free from relations.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.!
I hope, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,..
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.
Also if you are confused with distance!.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,!
Have a nice time, your new friend,..