Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 01:05:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love is something more
From: Lainey Seifertova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:46:12 +0200

Warm greetings,.!
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alexanria.!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and positive!!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive girl,!.
But me now very lonely and I very tired from this life situation!
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,!
I would like to to meet you.,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
You can be absolutely open with me,.,
I am completely honest with you!..
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life,,
Good luck, Alexanria.,!