Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 01:05:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin019.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx101) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Good evening
From: Leppala Abigail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:45:52 +0200

Hi my friend.!,
I want to wish you sunny mood,,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,.
Plucked up courage and write you message!.
If you are really not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..
To do this send me a reply message,,,
My picture you will find attachment to this message.,!
My name is Antonina,,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness!
Now I'm doing it.,.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message.,!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,!
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the concern,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!,
Answer me only if you need strong relationship!..
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,.!
Bye-bye,!,