Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:48:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to homail.com[20.53.203.50]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: I can't wait for when I see you
From: Kovacova Yvette <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:40 +0200

Salut,!,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,,
Possibly, it surprises you.!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide.,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.
the lonely girl,!
But I do not despair!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,
I think, that distance for you not the problem!..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,.
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,
Also if you are confused with distance,,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,,
Have a nice time, your new friend..!