Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:15:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Flirting,,
From: Motlova Leana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:42 +0200

Hello,!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name Natik.,,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and interesting.
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl.!
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from all this,,
Honestly, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!..
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship!.
I really want to to meet you!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.!.
You can be absolutely honest with me!,
I am completely open to you,..
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,,!
Good luck, Natik,.