Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:11:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail333.com[199.59.243.222]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Follow you like a stone wall
From: Croll Brit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:31 +0200

Salute..
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Ollena,!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting.!,
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright woman,!.
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from all this.!,
Honestly, I dream meet present man for serious relationships and family in the future.!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship.,,
I really want to to meet you.,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,.,
You can be absolutely open with me...
I am completely open to you,!
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life.,!
Have a nice time, Ollena.