Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:10:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mcc-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[34.192.198.103]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mcc-ibgw-5001a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp ESMTP
    server not available AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,!Filled with sincerity and passion
From: Urbana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:42 +0200

Welcome.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Haana,,!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and exciting..,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting woman.!,
But me now very lonely and I very tired from this life situation.,,
Actually, I dream find present man for present relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship!..
I really want to get to know you better,.,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,!.
Please be open with me,,
I am completely open to you,.
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,..
Good luck, Haana.,!