Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:10:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[206.152.134.65] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I'm just crazy about you
From: Pascal Battista <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:31 +0200

Ciao,,!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Tanetka.,!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and positive,
I am a very funny, kind and bright girl,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation!!
Honestly, I dream find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.,,
I really want to to meet you.!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,..
You can be absolutely open with me,,,
I am completely honest with you!!
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about my life.!
Good luck, Tanetka!,,