Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:10:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: understand with a half-word .,
From: Katerina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:38 +0200

Good evening my friend.
Wish you excellent mood.!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write this message.!,
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.,
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My picture you will find attached to this message,..
My name Evuska...
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness,!,
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next message.,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.!.
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern...
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!..
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.!.
Bye-bye!!