Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx016) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: something eternal .!.
From: Minette Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:57:05 +0200

Howdy.!
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Luydmilka.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and exciting.
I am a very crazy, kind and positive woman.,
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely!,,
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!
I am burning with desire to meet you!!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..!
Please be open with me,,!
I am completely open to you.,
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life!,
Have a nice time, Luydmilka..!