Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I want to love and be loved
From: Eeva Rocheleau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:36 +0200

Hiya..,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..
Probably, you are surprised..!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..,
I will write about myself a little.!.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet.,!
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!,
the lonely girl...
But I do not despair,,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half!,,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,,
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me...
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!..
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!
Have a nice time, your new friend!