Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!.You are very pleasant
From: Rosemarie Alencastre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:33 +0200

Good morning,..
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Olenika..!
I want to find with whom my life will calm and exciting,!
I am a very crazy, kind and positive woman,..
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from all this.
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future!.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,
I would like to get to know you better,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!,,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely open to you.!
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will write you about my life!..
Good luck, Olenika,.!