Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=m7iMoYiQRN0AH;sid=m7iMoYiQRN0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221022;t=081034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Happy moments
From: Rimanova Bouwina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:33 +0200

Hello my new friend,!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Nusha!,
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting,..
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from all this...
Honestly, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,
I really want to get to know you better,!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,,
Please be open with me.
I am completely open to you,,,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!,
Best regards, Nusha,!.