Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Please send me a photo
From: Alexandrine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:29 +0200

Hello there...
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised,
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact!..
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..!
I will tell pair of words about a little,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..,
I have no man.,!
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half,,.
I think, that distance for you has no value.!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly...
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are confused with distance,!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,!
Good luck, your new friend!!