Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin013.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lycos.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,!. Rose-colored glasses
From: Gwendolyn Hirvonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:35 +0200

Hi my new friend!
I want to wish you good mood..,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,.!
Plucked up courage and write this letter,,!
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!!
To do this send me an answer!!
My photo you will find attachment to this message,!
My name Denora,.!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness,,,
Today I'm doing it.,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.,!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern.!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,.
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship,,!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,,!
Kiss!