Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 23:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,, Value
From: Ageeva Ayca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:35 +0200

Hi,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Galinochka,!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and positive.,
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl,.,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely..,
Honestly, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,.,
I really want to get to know you better.,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,
Please be open with me...
I am completely open to you.!.
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life..
Have a nice time, Galinochka,,