Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:15:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: the meaning of all life ..
From: Leonarda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:00:21 +0200

Aloha my new friend..!
I want to wish you good mood..,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write you message,!.
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..!
To do this send me an answer..!
My photo you will find attachment to this message,,!
My name Ksonia,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it.!,
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,!,
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the concern,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship.!.
I will wait your answer with big impatience!!
Have a nice time!!