Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:21:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=m53qoNx3YQYe9;sid=m53qoNx3YQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221022;t=052034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to rock.com[63.151.90.65]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: I dreamed about you
From: Heloise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:04:21 +0200

Kind time of days.!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Aleksia,.!
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and exciting!.
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl.!
But me now very lonely and I very tired from lonely!!
Truth be told, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..!
Please be honest with me,,!
I am completely honest with you..,
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,,
Best regards, Aleksia.,!