Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:20:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: gift of fate !!
From: Mathilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:04:21 +0200

Howdy,.!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,
Probably, you are surprised..!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to do the first step.!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!!
I will tell pair of words about a little!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,,,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!
the lonely girl.
But I I do not long in this occasion.,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half!..
I think, that distance for you not the problem.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!,,
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!,
Also if you are confused with distance!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!.
Have a nice time, your new friend,.