Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lycos.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: ! I am sure that I will manage to cope with everything
From: Frine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:04:40 +0200

Ardent hello,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Ladusy,!
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and exciting!,
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive woman,!.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely,.!
Actually, I want to find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,
Please be open with me,!.
I am completely open to you,!,
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.,.
Have a nice time, Ladusy,,